After one week of monitoring my time, I discovered that...
-I waste my time on useless things, that dont help me in any class in school.
I want to spend more time on...
y school work : homework, studying, and organizing my schedule.
I want to spend less time on..
Using the Internet for things that dont help me with my school work. And also spend less time, wasteting my time on needless things that dont benefit me in any particular way.
I was surprised that i spend so much time on..
Thinking about how to answer a question for homework, rather than just answering it.
I was surprised that I spend so little time on..
Studying
I had strong feelings about my use of time when...
I dont do an essay and i feel guilty because it is my own fault if i fail a class-or get a low grade.
If your tend to have a hard time fosucing on your school work, why not just do it when you wake up in the morning or right after class when the assignment is given. Don't leave school if you did not finish your hw and turn off your phone. Be in control of your life. The only way you can stop being "lazy" is by pushing yourself more in meeting your goals. Do not go online for answers, because they are not usually helpful and it's a waste of time. I hope this helps.
ReplyDelete- MJ