Tuesday, November 2, 2010



What logical conclusion about my studying habits and test taking can I draw as a result of this analysis/class discussion?
-My studying habits are terrible, i need to improve my performance during class and outside of class.

What changes can i make to improve my exam performance before the next exam?
-Some of the changes that are needed to change for my next exam is actually, not falling asleep when im trying to study. Also studying for maximum more than 2 hours.

1 comment:

  1. I suggest that if hearing the word "study" hurts your brain or think you must memorize everything, why not just read the material. Just keep reading the same material over and over again until you finally understand it. You can always read like 10 pages in the morning and the rest during lunch, on the train or before you sleep. Try to do this 3 or 2 weeks before the exam. It's less stressful. I hope this helps. Good luck and try your best.
    - MJ

    ReplyDelete